Last night we went to see Crew FC II play soccer. Bryan is coaching and Jace, Dean and Kendrick are on the team. It was at Wadman Park and didn't start until 6:40 PM. By the time the game was over, the kids needed a florescent soccer ball! It was dark - and cold! I took a picture of the coaches and the grandkids, but it's grainy. Too light for the flash, but too dark for a clear picture. I can't wait to ask Mike to pose for another. I took three pics, and he looked increasingly annoyed with each one. (I'll replace this picture if/when I get a better one.)Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Crew FC II
Last night we went to see Crew FC II play soccer. Bryan is coaching and Jace, Dean and Kendrick are on the team. It was at Wadman Park and didn't start until 6:40 PM. By the time the game was over, the kids needed a florescent soccer ball! It was dark - and cold! I took a picture of the coaches and the grandkids, but it's grainy. Too light for the flash, but too dark for a clear picture. I can't wait to ask Mike to pose for another. I took three pics, and he looked increasingly annoyed with each one. (I'll replace this picture if/when I get a better one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment