Ann called tonight to see if we were home. she said Nate had something to show us. Hmmmm. He turned 15 on Saturday - I thought I knew what he had, so I grabbed my camera. I got out in front just as Nate pulled up in front of the house. I was right! He got his learner's permit. Good on ya Nate! I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up!
Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Another drive-by!
Ann called tonight to see if we were home. she said Nate had something to show us. Hmmmm. He turned 15 on Saturday - I thought I knew what he had, so I grabbed my camera. I got out in front just as Nate pulled up in front of the house. I was right! He got his learner's permit. Good on ya Nate! I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment