skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sounds of Time at the Fair
Sounds of Time performed at the county fair yesterday. It was their final performance of the year. The kids were great! Jenna is a born performer and loves it! Jace is still good, but is getting to the age where being "cool" kind of hampers his enthusiasm. Beth Ann sat next to us, and we all got a kick out of watching Jordan. That kid has got the moves! I'm having trouble uploading the videos I took of the show. When we get our unruly, obstinate computer fixed, I'll post them
After the show, we went into the two main buildings and checked out the commercial and competitive fair displays. We were looking at the artwork when we heard a voice say, "What's this? 7th Ward at the fair day?"
Jack, Landry and Rex - neighbors from the circle
No comments:
Post a Comment