I had to run over to Jeff and Angie's last night to get help with a painting project. As I was leaving, I noticed this brilliant sunset reflection against the mountains east of their home. In the foreground, next to the driveway, were these beautiful hybiscus blossoms. Perfect photo material, I thought! So happy that my camera was in my purse! Seconds after I took the picture - the color had vanished! That's how it is!!!
Thursday, 26 August 2010
Sunset on the Mountains
I had to run over to Jeff and Angie's last night to get help with a painting project. As I was leaving, I noticed this brilliant sunset reflection against the mountains east of their home. In the foreground, next to the driveway, were these beautiful hybiscus blossoms. Perfect photo material, I thought! So happy that my camera was in my purse! Seconds after I took the picture - the color had vanished! That's how it is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooo, gorgeous shot!
Post a Comment