skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Campfire with Jared and Scott's Families
Jared and Joyce reserved a campsite in South Fork on Thursday. They invited family to come up and join them for a campfire. Scott and his family camped with them, and I drove Dad up and joined them to roast hot dogs and marshmallows. It was a nice night - clouds all around us in the sky, but no rain! I guess the two families had spent the afternoon tubing on the river. The kids had a great time, I hear, but the adults kept bottoming out on their tubes. haha
When we got to the campground, Atticus was playing in the mud. He had to run right over and show us!
Asher was having fun showing off for us. He's a cute little guy and so well mannered. He came out of Scott's trailer, "Excuse me, does anyone know where Carter is?" Later, he walked from person to person saying, "Excuse me, would you like some cake?"
Dad with Joyce and baby Thatcher
Jared, Thatcher, McKenna and Scott
Atticus prepares to devour his s'more.
Dad sure enjoys being with his family! He is quite taken with little Atti's curls! He showed Atticus his bald head and asked, "Why don't you give me some of those curls?"
2 comments:
Fun! I wish I was there... Looks like a good time :)
I wish that we could have come! It looks like a great time.
Post a Comment