Saturday, 12 September 2009

Thank you dinner at Prairie Schooner

Jack wanted to take all of our family who helped us with the wedding activities out to dinner as a thank you. I seriously don't know what in the world we'd have done without them! So many of them got in and worked their tails off to make the whole thing fun and memorable! Some went to the river with the Schellenbergs. All were at the stake camp, setting up, cooking and cleaning up at the shrimp boil. Everyone except Gus (who worked) and Lisa (who didn't have her recommend yet) was at the temple on the morning of the wedding. Bishop John did a wonderful job performing the ceremony. The cake lady commented to me how impressed she was the way the daughters-in-law took over at the Senior Center when it was time to set up for the open house. Everyone helped set out and serve food and clean up after the party was over. Heck! Some of them even got out and danced! I love my family!!! Thank you Jack for letting everyone know how much they were appreciated! I love these guys!

No comments: