Monday, 7 January 2008

In the Beginning...

I have many family members who have recently started family blogs. I love to look at them! Blogging is a way of documenting family history with text and photographs and I think it's great! I've hesitated in the past to start a family blog because our family is so big and it would sadden me to leave someone out unintentionally. But, I think I'll take the risk and hope that I don't.

Our family has not had a photograph taken recently - not since the summer of 2006. We have another grandchild since that time and now another baby is on the way. Hopefully we'll get another picture taken this summer after the new baby is born.

I think I'll start by posting pictures and stories that were included in our family newsletter, The Ice Cream Scoop, in January of 2008. I will also post some pictures of important family events of the year 2007 - namely, the ordinations of our three oldest grandsons to the Aaronic Priesthood and the baptisms of two of our grandchildren.

No comments: