I allowed FaceBook to take over my blogging, for almost a year! But, I'm baaaack! And I'm going to try to catch it all up. It's going to take a while - please be patient. :o)
My Little Army
Several years ago, I was showing pictures of my family to a Vietnamese student. She said to me, "This is not family! This is army!"
We were married in the Logan Temple and didn't waste much time before starting a family. We have 8 children, 7 in-laws and 25 grandchildren -all wonderful, of course. We love our family!
THE GRANDCHILDREN - September 25, 2010
Our oldest grandchild turned 16 in June and the youngest turned 2 the same month. Each of them is so different and so beautiful! We love every one of them, can remember their names, and can almost remember all their birthdays! We are also expecting a new grandchild next spring!
1 comment:
Looks like the boys had fun! When's it the girls turn? I wonder if mine would make it?!?
Post a Comment