We reserved the Stake Camp again and invited any family who could join us. We had a high count of 23 people this time and we had a great time!
Last April, the kids were using the vacuum cleaner cords as jump ropes. They had such a fun time jumping, that Mike and Amy brought the real thing this time. I think the first thing they did with them was tie people to the posts. Kids!
Almost everyone had a turn or two at jumping rope - single rope and double Dutch.
Last April, the kids were using the vacuum cleaner cords as jump ropes. They had such a fun time jumping, that Mike and Amy brought the real thing this time. I think the first thing they did with them was tie people to the posts. Kids!
Almost everyone had a turn or two at jumping rope - single rope and double Dutch.
Ann learned how to make donuts at Relief Society last week - so she brought the ingredients and made them for us. Pretty yummy!
Around 9 PM, we put on a movie - How to Train Your Dragon. We popped popcorn, and little Bo was back and forth, filling up his bowl, all night. Every time he walked by me, I thought of Oliver Twist... "More, please." :o)
The kids were really good about conserving paper cups! Everyone wrote their names on them and pretty much used the same cup the whole time. That was nice!
For breakfast the next morning, we cooked the other half of the sausage Jack bought for the over-nighter last April! It was kept - SAFELY - in John and Ann's freezer. Ann is not a fan of sausage. In fact, I was surprised that she was anywhere near it! What a sport!
After breakfast, the kids played in the lodge and some of them went outside and gathered acorns. Alli got a shoe full! When we left, I asked Joann if she let Alli take them home. She said, "No. I told her that the little squirrels would starve to death if she took them." Nice, Joann!




1 comment:
I surrender... You got a picture of em'wa'
I wave my little white flag...
.*.*.-aMberly.*.*.
P.S. Im listening to christmas songs! ;o)
Post a Comment