Saturday, 1 August 2009

Finally!!!

We've waited a long time for this! We are all so thrilled to have Dalena in the family! We love her, and we love the Schellenbergs! Danny and Dalena were told they had to wait a year for their sealing. That was disappointing news. But...a wedding is a good thing - no matter where it takes place!We all met at the temple for an endowment session in the morning. That was wonderful! It literally took my breath away to walk into the chapel and see my children and their spouses sitting on the back row, waiting for us. what a humbling experience! I love my family and I'm so grateful for them! John, who is bishop of his ward, was given permission to perform the ceremony.Beautiful couple!!!
Cutting the cake
Ha ha! I love this one!Their first dance as a married couple
Well said!♪♫♫♪"Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night!♪♫♫♪

No comments: