Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Bear Lake Cabin

We had the opportunity to spend a few days at the Rasmussen's cabin in Garden City. We went with Jeff and Angie (the Rasmussen's are her parents) and Mike and Amy and their kids. Amberly stayed at home with the Boli because she had a soccer tournament. Jack and I took a couple of Bryan's kids (Jenna and Jace) up with us. We all had a great time! I believe the cabin has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a living room, family room, kitchen and a loft. There was lots to do and the kids had a blast with the Wii, the 4-wheelers and Mike's wave runner and tube at the lake. We also spent time at the Sweetwater swimming pool.Here's a shot of the cabin.The view was amazing!4-wheelers, fun at the lake, campfire and, of course s'mores and the kids all zonked.I snapped this picture of all the kids right before Jack and I left for the White Family Reunion.

No comments: