Friday, 5 June 2009

PAL Camp presentation

I think a couple of other grand daughters went to PAL camp, but we've never gone to presentation night until tonight. (We didn't know about it!) This year, Katelyn, Baylee and Amberly all went to PAL Camp (PAL is an acronym for Program for Accelerated Learners.) Kate was invited to both visual arts and performing arts. She chose performing arts. For five hours a day Monday through Friday, her group worked on a mini musical - Pirates. They presented it for a large audience tonight. It was amazing! Such talented 6th graders in the Weber District! Kate did a great job!!!Here's Baylee with her art display. I didn't get a picture of her sculpture, which was very good!Here's Amberly with her stuff - also very good!Here's a shot of all three cousins who went to PAL Camp this year. It was a great experience for them. I think they all want to go next year!

No comments: