Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Saturday is a Special Day!

Saturday was a busy day. Jack had a youth activity at the stake center and I went to Jenna's gymnastics meet here in North Ogden. After that, there was volleyball, shopping and a birthday party.
I didn't get any action shots of Jenna at her meet, but I caught her when she came over to grab a snack and a drink of water before it started. If I can get Bryan to send me one of the pics he took, I'll switch this one out. Ü
After Jenna's gymnastics meet, I picked up Dad and we went to see Micaela play volleyball at The Gym in West Haven.
The Barbers always celebrate birthdays with an activity. For Alli's birthday, Justin mowed a volleyball court in the pasture. It was great!
Here's cute Alli Jo, whose birthday we celebrated on May 2nd. She turned 4 on cinco de mayo (also her daddy's birthday).I borrowed this one from Joann's blog! Darling cake - remarkably darling 4-year-old!

1 comment:

Joann said...

What a cute birthday girl. Isn't she the cutest...I mean ONE of the four cutest little kids you've ever seen? What a fun-packed day!