Saturday, 14 March 2009
Making Pita Bread
I made my second batch of pita bread today while Jeff and Angie's kids were here. I made a double batch this time - 20 pitas! It's so fun to watch them bake, I decided to take some pictures this time.
Here are the little rounds of dough, right before they went into the oven.
Baylee checks out the baked pitas - I think they look like little Mylar balloons!
Grace is busy with her second tamale and is oblivious of the stacks of pitas waiting to be bagged and stuck in the fridge. (One of my student's family is making tamales to sell - every weekend. Our family bought 9 dozen from them last week!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to learn how to make pitas. What a yummy idea...fill it with all sorts of deliciousness. Can I have your recipe?
Post a Comment