Early Wednesday morning (January 7th), I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ring. I checked the clock - 1:07 AM. I thought, "It's Danny! He's given her the ring!" I went out to the kitchen and checked my phone. Nothing. I must have dreamed it.
Well, I'm not dreaming anymore! When I checked email about 8:10 PM on the 7th, there was a message from Dalena, "Here is a picture that you may like." I looked at the photo attachment, "Dan, Dalena, the dog and the ring." RING!!! I yelled at Jack to put his glasses on and come into the office. I opened the picture and the phone rang, before Jack came back with his glasses on. It was Danny, wanting to know if I had checked the email lately. Yes I had! Wahoo! We are so excited!
We actually had flights to Phoenix scheduled for January 16th. Now we get to see the ring, give the beautiful couple big hugs and MEET THE IN-LAWS! We couldn't be happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment