
We pulled out all the overgrown bushes in our front yard a couple of weeks ago. We plan to move the roses over to line the driveway and then lay sod in front of the porch. Look way in the background of this picture and you can see our 30-year-old peach tree - on its last leg! 3/4 of the tree had already died. We had hoped to get one more small crop of peaches off it this year, but I don't think that's going to happen now!
4 comments:
That will look nice when you are finished. Bummer about the peach tree. Peaches are the best!
I am so sad about your peach tree. Think you'll be able to save the ones you got this year? I am going to LOVE your front yard without those bushes. Sorry, I never really loved them. What kind of nasty.interesting stuff did you find when youtook them out. I am sure probably a million pieces off chewed gum, a few toys...
Cool- When we took out our bushes, we found some interesting things, too. Jud found tons of dead (and live) rats. That stinks about your tree!
Sorry about your tree! Looks like a fun project you have started!
Post a Comment