Just before 9:00 AM, family started showing up. Half-way through the parade, we had a good sized group! Mike and Kathie joined us with some of their grandkids, and Shauna came, with her girls and some cousins/friends. Ann's sister, Melissa and her husband, Blake and their twin boys were also there.
Here are a few of the parade photos. We had a cookout for the few family members who were available later in the evening. Grandpa came over for that and we loved having him there! Lisa took some pictures at the cookout - I'll post them when she sends them to me - check back soon for those.
Lisa got a shot of most of the kids in the truck with Grandpa Jack.
Here are some cute cousin shots. I love seeing the cousins have fun together!
The two youngest grandchildren, Bo and Rachel.
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great day! I love the picture of Jack with all the grandkids. Did you tell them all to coordinate the red/white/blue, or was it just a coincidence?
Ha! There's no coordinating this family! love, MKG
I have to laugh that I have the three youngest of your grandkids! Tee hee! I love the one of all of the grandkids in Dad's truck. Marianne and Alli had a blast. Tell Dad thanks for saving all of us seats!
Post a Comment