Sunday, 15 June 2008

Summer Games in Cedar City

This week, Jack and I went to Summer Games. After hearing about the great time Bryan and Becky's family had down there last year, we decided it was something we wanted to do. We stayed in the dorms with Jeff and Angie's family and Mike and Amy's family - and John and Ann's son, Nate. We had a lot of fun and the cousins had lots of time to play together and make memories. It was great going to the soccer games and supporting the kids who played.
The cousins all had a blast playing with each other! The played in the dorms, in the hallway and at the soccer games.
The dorms were very nice and roomy. There was room for naps, and scrap booking, and preparing meals.
Some of us went to the Iron Mission Museum in downtown Cedar City. Dean and Duncan ran to get their own money to buy souvenirs!Crew FC is the team that Bryan coaches. Justin, Tyler and Nathan are all on the team. Nate joined just after the sign-up for Summer Games, so he went as an observer.
Amberly played for the Sharks - it was her last tournament with them. She made a lot of great friends on the Sharks team, but she and her parents decided it was time for a change. She is now playing with the Rampage Wolves.

2 comments:

Joann said...

I am jealous. I am sure it was pretty hot down there, though. It looks like everyone had a great time!

MKG said...

What a great team photo! I especially love the coach on the left, the two players right in front of him and the player on the front row on the right side of the one in the blue shirt. Dang handsome guys - all of them! I clicked on the photo to enlarge it so I could get a better view! Love, MKG