Monday, 28 April 2008

Kidz!


When we got a new TV for Christmas, Jack wanted to save the box for the kids to play in. The snow finally melted in the back yard, the weather warmed up and the grass dried out so...out came the box! It kept most of the grandkids occupied Sunday night. They asked Grandpa Jack to bring their creation (Some called it a castle, but I guess it's a "hut.") inside so it wouldn't get rained on. Down the basement it went and we noticed this document sitting on top of it this morning. [We figured out - a week later - that the "kidz" had inadvertantly left out a word. It should read "... if I disobey I might be kicked out for as long as needed."]

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, that is so dang funny!!! I love it! ...might be kicked for as long as needed :-) haha

Joann said...

I am laughing so hard. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that just has Amberly, Kate and Haley written all over it! I am sure it will keep my girls entertained for hours while we are there!